The AutoMarker M1™ system uses inkjet technology to print a sequential kill number and/or other information such as weight, grading class and farmer number on to the carcass, depending on version. The AutoMarker M1™ highlights are:
- Very reliable and fully automatic inkjet marking system which ensures reliable carcass traceability
- Together with the AutoFom™ grading system the AutoMarker M1™ provides a unique solution for optimum identification of carcasses and primals to be used for veterinary control and manual sorting, etc.
- With improved sorting and increased access to information, the process of cutting and deboning is optimized considerably
- Uses food brown ink that complies with international food standards and withstands both the singeing oven and the blast freezer
- The system can be adapted to meet specific demands and needs